Sunday, May 20, 2007

the light of friendship

I’ve seen the light of Friendship
And it’s in you
In everything that you are
And everything you do.

It’s a perfect light
For all to see
It radiates from you
And has pierced the heart of me

The light is from a true friend
That makes me feel warm
It lets me know how loved I am
And keeps me safe from harm

To you my friend, I am thankful
In each and every way
For you lifted my spirits
With each passing day

To know that you are there for me
Just makes me feel alive
‘Coz it’s your friendship’s light
Upon my love for you thrives

So thank you… isn’t good enough
For they are only words that I know
For your light of friendship
Gives my world its glow

But “Thank you” anyway,
For sharing your light with me
For it helped me become
Everything I could be…

No comments: